How It Works
By using this site/placing an order/making payment, it is deemed that You have read and agreed to the following Terms and Conditions. If You do not agree to them, do not use the site or access the services from it.
Writers are freelancers and are free to apply for an account. Every Writer needs to pass internal tests prior to being able to take orders. Every Writer has his or her own rating. Customers can place an order by following the order process for the specific job which Writers would perform. Once Writers accept these requirements to perform the job, it will be their responsibility to complete the job within the agreed time and ensure the quality.
Once the job is complete and payment is made by the Customer, Writers transfer all rights and ownership of the products to the Customer.
While registering on the site, please, use a valid email address/phone number via which You can be reached since We may be required to contact You. Providing an incorrect email address is a violation of the Terms and Conditions of this agreement. In addition, you can also use your Facebook ID* to register on the site (*if available).
You also understand and agree that the Services may include certain communications from Us, such as service announcements, administrative messages, and updates.
A Writer specializing in a field chosen by the Customer, contacts the Customer right after the job was assigned. The Writer is responsible for obtaining the detailed list of instructions for the job to be successfully completed. Once a Writer’s bid is accepted, the Customer deposits the agreed amount of money with our site.
We use a messaging system for communication. Our Support Team as Well as Writers use a messaging system to get any information on updates regarding the job. Please check the inbox regularly and promptly address any questions, concerns, or additional instructions using this interactive feature.
You are not allowed to disclose and share any personal information (including e-mail address or phone number) with Writers asking them to work directly with You outside our service. Messages containing fraudulent words and word-phrases will be automatically blocked by our system and will not be visible to the Writer. In case You were caught by sharing personal information, the order will be automatically “Finished” with no further investigation or compensation option. We consider such cases as an attempt to scam our service.
When a job order is created by a Customer, both the Customer and the Writer can use the tracking system to know the progress of the job. We also reflect the status and percentage of work completed.
When You upload, submit, store, send, or receive files with text information to or accept similar reports from Our Services, You give/grant to Us (Our representatives, agents, employers) a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable license to use, host, store, reproduce, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations, or other changes), You communicate such content.
Delivery and Copyright
We shall not be responsible or liable for any type of delivery issues including those resulting from any of your service providers like the Internet, email, etc. which are beyond our control or failure of customer to download the product. Our Support Team is available to assist You with any delivery problems 24/7.
The products delivered by the Writer engaged by You shall be as per your specifications. You shall own the full copyright pertaining to products and other materials delivered to You. If You find the Writer attempting to pass on plagiarized content as original, You may reject the product and payment may be withheld. Moreover, you have an option to request revision within 7 business days since the moment the paper was delivered to you.
Neither We nor any of our affiliates and/or partners shall be liable for any inappropriate, illegal, unethical, or otherwise wrongful use of the products and/or other written material received from Writers. This includes plagiarism, expulsion, academic probation, loss of scholarships/titles/awards/prizes/grants/positions, lawsuits, poor grading, failure, suspension, or any other disciplinary or legal actions. Customers can seek revisions of the product if it does not meet the specifications provided by the Customer. Release of funds by the Customer is deemed as completion of the job to the satisfaction of the Customer.
In the event that the sources required for your order are rare, obscure, not open sourced, or readily available to the general public, it is your responsibility and You hereby agree to provide those materials at the time You place your Order. Failure to do so will result in a violation of these Terms and Conditions and We may in its sole discretion take whatever action deemed necessary to address said violation, including, but not limited to, refusal to complete your order at all or within the agreed time frame, refusal to fully comply with agreed page requirements of your order, and/or refusal to offer free revisions and/or any refund.
Payment, Tax and Chargeback
Placing an order on the site for any job/project is free. However, You must fund the project after You accept the bid of a Writer. You can also add money to your store balance any time to use this money for new orders. You shall release the agreed fee on completion and delivery of the work by the Writer and once it is accepted by You; either in stages or in one lump sum on completion of the entire project, based on the terms of your agreement with the Writer. After the final document was uploaded (100% completion is stated in your order) You have 3 days to send us any complaints or revision requests. We send You additional email after 3 days have passed to remind about the order’s payment. If there are no complaints sent by You using any of the available methods of contact, the money will be released to the writer automatically on the 4th day after the deadline as this is a part of Our Writers’ protection. Please, review your order carefully before releasing the full amount of money reserved for the order. Once the entire agreed sum is received by the Writer, it is deemed that the work is complete and is to your satisfaction; therefore, no refund will be possible.
If You do not plan to use Our services further, We will be allowed to withdraw the money after sending an appropriate request. We ensure fund withdrawal from the User’s account upon request, if such a request is made within a year from the last order date. If You use money from your balance after the request was sent to Us, We reserve the right to reject your request and close the ticket. If You have previously cancelled the order and money was returned to your balance, We reserve the right to investigate the reason of cancellation and make a decision to either approve or decline your withdrawal request based on the results of this investigation. If money on your balance has never been used before, We will refund it within 3-10 business days after the request is placed.
Money shall be stored in your personal account for six months following delivery of the last order. Customer keeps his right to make request regarding the return of unused money to Us within six months from the moment of receiving the last order. After expiration of six months, unused money shall be transferred to Us on account of paying for operating charges.
A chargeback (being a challenge to a payment that a Customer files with their card issuer or financial institution), and any subsequent reversal instruction, is made by the payment product issuer or third parties (such as payment processors) and not by us. We are bound to follow such instructions.
You acknowledge and agree that We will be entitled to recover any chargebacks and reversals that may be imposed on us by a payment product issuer or third parties (such as payment processors) on funds paid to You by Writers through the Website, as well as any processing or any other fees whatsoever incurred by us on those chargebacks and reversals.
You agree that We may reverse any such payments made to You, which are subject to chargeback or reversal instruction via your payment product issuer or third parties (such as payment processors). If You initiate any chargeback request or other “Request for Information” or similar process, You expressly agree and consent to us to share any and all information in relation to your agreement of these terms and conditions, in order to defeat any such chargeback request.
You are responsible for paying any taxes, including any services or value added taxes, which may be applicable depending on the jurisdiction of the services provided.
Depending on your residency or location, You may be subject to certain ad valorem or other taxes, on certain fees that We charge. These taxes will be added to fees billed to You, if applicable.
You acknowledge that You must comply with your obligations under income tax provisions in your jurisdiction.
Money Back Guarantee
We assess refund requests on a case-by-case basis as there are usually unique reasons why a refund request is made. Please note, We may require documented proof that the quality of your order is low (e.g., scanned copy of your instructor’s feedback, plagiarism report, etc.). Should You feel it necessary to make a refund request, We will immediately send your order to “Under investigation” and forward it to Our Quality Assurance Department (QA). After comparing their findings with the reasons for dissatisfaction, the necessary corrective actions will be taken. In case We reimburse the money because of mistakes or some irrelevance to the initial instructions, our QA Department, at its sole discretion, evaluates the quality of the paper and refunds an amount comparable to the percentage of incorrect content in the paper and mistakes present in it.
We provide various methods of contact (i.e., email, telephone, message board, and live chat) to facilitate communication between You, Us, and the Writer assigned to complete an order. Our Customer Support Center is available to You at any time via any of these methods and will respond to any refund request or other issue promptly. However, if such a request is not received using any of the aforementioned methods within the Refund Period, the company will not be obliged to honor or consider the above-mentioned request.
Refund Period begins on the date of Customer’s order deadline and expires on the last day of the Refund Period.
We offer 3 business days to request a refund in case you were dissatisfied with the order outcome (“Refund Period”).
In case You are not satisfied with any of the Services, you can submit a refund request according to these Terms within the Refund Period. Once the Refund Period elapses, we will not refund any amounts paid.
We Will Refund 100% of the Payment in the Following Cases:
- The Order has not been assigned to a particular Writer. You can cancel your order and get a full refund any time before it gets assigned to a Writer or within 15 minutes after the order is created;
- In case You accidentally pay twice for the same order, we will refund You the second payment after your confirmation*
* If You place two identical orders and pay for both of them, we will assume that You need both orders to be completed and start working on them. Therefore, if any of the orders is paid by mistake, please, make sure You contact us immediately to clarify the situation. Of course, You can cancel any order that You do not need before it is assigned to a Writer or within 15 minutes after the order is created;
- If for any other reason your order is sent to You after the deadline indicated in the Order Form and You do not need it anymore, you can request a full refund (unless the late paper was downloaded by You). However, in such cases, you cannot use the paper as it fully belongs to our company. We can decide to utilize it at our own discretion and We also reserve the right to publish it online as a sample of our work;
- The research did not align with the initial ** instructions indicated in the Order Form at all (this is a subject to inspect by a Quality Assurance Department specialist and includes cases like off-topic papers and papers that cannot be used at all;
** Instructions that Were listed by You while placing the order before the Writer uploaded a part of the paper or started working on the assignment.
- The level of plagiarism exceeded 10% as indicated in the plagiarism report provided by Turnitin or any other reliable plagiarism check system. In this case, the money will be returned if there are funds in the account of the Writer
- We Will Refund Some of the Payment in the Following Cases:
a. Up to 70% – if You cancel the order “in progress” before the deadline when less than half the time has passed***;
b. Up to 50% – if You cancel the order “in progress” before deadline when more than half the time has passed***;
*** A Writer has already spent a significant amount of time working on your order and must be compensated
- to 70% – if your order is late, but You still have time and would like to use the paper, we will recalculate the price according to the nearest deadline option. The difference in price will be refunded to You.
- Up to 70% if the quality of the paper is not satisfactory (depends on the number of mistakes made by the Writer).
- to 70% if the instructions were not followed fully but some parts of the paper are still usable.
- Up to 70% if the Writer delivered the paper after the deadline indicated in the Order Form, but the paper was downloaded by You.
- Partially refundable VAS – Writer Quality, 1-page Abstract, Progressive Delivery, Essay Outline.
No Refund is Possible in the Following Cases:
- If You accept the order by realeasing money to the Writer;
- In case of timely delivery of the Product, We will not be responsible for failure of the Customer to download the Product.
- If You received a low mark (score) as We consider it to be rather a subjective notion;
- If You are caught using Our service (You submitted or showed Writer’s paper to your professor);
- If you complain about plagiarism but do not provide us with a valid proof of it (Turnitin report);
- If you simply state that You are not satisfied with your paper and do not provide a detailed reason for your dissatisfaction;
- If your order is late because You did not provide some required information or materials on time We could not reach You via contacts provided, then You cannot claim a refund based on lateness. Please, be advised that it is very important to provide valid contact information, including your email address and phone number, so that We can reach You when emergencies occur;
- Excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this Website. The latter includes, without limitation, damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon, or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages;
- Non-refundable VAS – VIP Support, Assign the Writer of your Choice, Assign the Writer of Our Choice, 1-page Abstract*, Progressive Delivery*, Essay Outline*;
*- these services can be refunded only in case they were not provided at all by the writer;
- Such type of paper as Math Problem and other projects requiring calculations or solving Multiple Choice Questions are not subjected to refund as using answers provided by the Writer automatically means their approval by You. However, in case there are less than 50% of correct answers to Multiple Choice Questions, you will need to send us a proof of the score and can be qualified for a partial refund, the amount of which is decided by Our QA team separately in each case.
OUR SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR SERVICES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS; ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR; ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SITE BY ANY CUSTOMER OR OTHER THIRD PARTY, AND/OR; ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA OUR SITE. WE MAY PROVIDE LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WeBSITES AS WELL AS ADVERTISEMENTS. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH OUR SITE OR ANY HYPERLINKED SITE OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING. THESE THIRD-PARTY SITES HAVE THEIR OWN PRIVACY POLICIES. We ENCOURAGE YOU TO REVIEW THE PRIVACY POLICIES OF WEBSITES YOU CHOOSE TO LINK TO FROM SITE SO THAT YOU CAN UNDERSTAND HOW THOSE WEBSITES COLLECT, USE, AND SHARE YOUR INFORMATION. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRIVACY POLICIES OR OTHER CONTENT ON WEBSITES OUTSIDE OF THE SITE. AS A PROVIDER OF ONLINE SERVICES, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY STATEMENTS, REPRESENTATIONS OR CONTENT PROVIDED BY ITS USERS IN ANY PUBLIC FORUM, BLOG, OR OTHER INTERACTIVE AREA, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
WE FURTHER DO NOT WARRANT THAT ITS SERVICE WILL BE SECURE OR UNINTERRUPTED; THE INFORMATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS OR OTHER ITEMS CONTAINED WITHIN THESE MATERIALS WILL BE ACCURATE AND COMPLETE. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE MATERIALS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. WE MAKE NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE THE MATERIALS. NO ORAL ADVICE OR WRITTEN INFORMATION GIVEN BY US, ITS EMPLOYEES, LICENSORS, OR THE LIKE, WILL CREATE A WARRANTY; NOR MAY YOU RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE.
We are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or through any of Our Services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Customer or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials (for the purpose of viewing only), in connection with our Services Governing Law.
These Terms shall be governed by the law of USA. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall not apply to these Terms.
Any action or other judicial proceeding for the enforcement of this agreement or any of its provisions shall be instituted in the courts of competent jurisdiction of USA.